Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Craft Corner Feature!


Hi all! Just wanted to share with you a bit of exciting personal promotional news. A few weeks ago, I joined a new online social networking site for crafters called My Craft Corner. It’s a delightful site with very nice people who love to share their crafting with like-minded folks. It’s new and growing and well worth a look.

So why am I babbling about this to you? Well, every Wednesday, the front page of the site shows a new “Featured Crafter of the Week.” And this week? It’s me! It has a photo of one of my necklaces (in fact, it's the one pictured above), links to my personal page on My Craft Corner, my Etsy store, and this blog. What a tremendous honor! I've never been on the front page of any website. (I'm still hoping for a front-page appearance on Etsy.) Check it out at www.mycraftcorner.com. And hey, sign up while you're there. You won't regret finding such a terrific group of online friends.

3 comments:

  1. Cool!!! Congratulations! I had never heard of that site.

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atta Girl!! Congrats!!! It is so exciting to be chosen. Thanks for the tip on the other site.

    www.paintingpam.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete